SYNDER: How to connect QuickBooks Desktop company
In this guide you will be able to learn how to connect your QuickBooks Desktop company to Synder app for integration with Stripe. Once you set the integration up the app will account for your Stripe transactions in QuickBooks Desktop.
The overall process contains three stages:
a) Log in to Synder;
b) Install web-connector to connect your QuickBooks Desktop company to the Synder app;
c) Connect your payment platform to the Synder app.
Follow the steps below for more details:
1. Log in to Synder, then Go to Add Accounting Company menu (1,2) and choose QuickBooks Desktop version (3).
2. Download Synder Desktop application (1), Generate Key (2) and Copy it to buffer (3).
3. Open the file “synder-setup.exe”.
4. Click “Connect” to connect your QuickBooks Company.
4.1. Mark corresponding options (1,2) to set up QuickBooks Certificate and click “Continue…” (3).
4.2. Click “Done” to confirm.
4.3. Paste the Key that you copied from the Synder website form, click “Activate”.
5. Return to the Synder website and click “Next”.
5.1. Select your Payment platform and “Connect” it (use your payment platform credentials to do so).
5.2. Select your Desktop Company and click “Next”.
5.3. Apply defaults (1) or process the set up manually (2). You can read more about settings in this guide.
Congratulations you have set up the integration between Stripe and QuickBooks Desktop! Now feel free to check how it works on the free transactions that your account is credited with. In case of any questions contact our support team in the in-app chat, by phone or email in the footer of the page!