You can schedule your imports in QuickBooks Online, Xero or Sage One using Business Importer.
To schedule your imports in Business Importer, follow 3 simple steps:
- Start your initial import using Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive link. Read how to insert Google Drive link in Business Importer.
Note: The settings from this import (mapping, entity, company, link to the document) will be used in the subsequent Scheduled imports.
- Go to your Imports History once the import is done, and click on the Create Schedule button.
- Create your Schedule:
- Name your schedule
- Indicate start time and time zone
- Select days of the week
- Or choose frequency (days)
Click on the Create button.
Congratulations! Your Schedule has been created!
Notes: How-to use the Import schedule function:
- The function works if you insert the file using Google Drive link. Please, learn how to import transactions using Google Drive Sheet.
- Do not delete the import file from Google Drive – you need just to update it inside Google Drive, and Business Importer will automatically import transactions and entities into QuickBooks Online, Xero and Sage One according to the conditions stated in your schedule (mapping, entity, company, link to the document).
- All transactions lines are imported from the file during the Scheduled import. Make sure, that the lines that have been previously imported with previous import are timely removed from your file. Otherwise, the transactions lines will be imported again during the Scheduled import.
- To edit or delete your Schedule go to the Schedules tab.
- Check out the Schedule import result at Imports History.
- You will receive an email notification once the scheduled import is done.
- You can start your Scheduled import manually. Go to the Schedules tab, and click on the Start Now button opposite to the Scheduled Import you want to start right now.
- You can start all your Schedules imports manually. Go to the Schedules tab, and click on the Start all button. All your Enabled Scheduled Imports will start immediately.